How to get to the hall of residence? Google maps
1.-By train. The train station is right in the centre of Granada, it is on Avda. de los Andaluces St. Telephone number: 958 27 12 72
2.-By coach. A lot of coaches arrive daily at Granada coming from other big Spanish towns. The most important bus Company is Alsa. Tickets can be bought through its website: www.alsa.es
Rober Company provides the transport public service in Granada. For further information, check its website: www.transportesrober.com
- Line U1 connecting straight with the Aynadamar Universitary campus ( Computer science, fine arts and arquitecture, temporary).
- Line U2 connecting Fuentenueva universitary Campus. (Science, engineering, politics, Social work) and Cartuja.
- Line U3, connecting to physical activity sciance and sport faculty and Cartuja universitary campus and the health technological park (health science).
- Line U7, connecting to the New Granada Park with the sport Palace.
- Line U8, connecting Fargue with Triunfo
- Line U9, connecting Mirador de S. Miguel (Albayzin querter) with Triunfo.
At five minute walk Cartuja university faculties: chemistry, dentistry, research, documentation science, psychology, education science, linguistics, theology.
At ten minute walk from medicine faculty.
3-By plane. There are not many international flights, so, if you are coming from abroad, you will have to take an international flight to Madrid o Barcelona first, and then a domestic flight to Granada. There are a lot of people who fly to Malaga and then get to Granada by coach. Granada airport is 12 km far from the city centre, with very good transport connections.
Taxi: The fare from the airport to the residence is between 15€ and 20 €. (Radiotaxi: 958 280 654)
Bus: The cheapest option is taking the bus connecting the airport with the city centre. Price: 3 €. (Timetable information: 958245223). You must get off at the closest bus-stop to the Triunfo and later take the U1, U2 or U3 bus.
How to move around Granada?
Granada is a very accessible town, it has no underground, therefore, the bus is the best choice of public transport to move around it. Lines and destinations information:
The closest lines are: U1, U2, U3.